After Your Appointment
We believe our consultation following your appointment is just as important as before and during your appointment.
We’ll be with you every step of the way, even after your hearing assessment, just like we were before and during your appointment. Our experience has shown that full adaptation can take months to complete. Remember, we don’t lose our hearing overnight and becoming completely comfortable with your hearing device won’t happen overnight either.
Central to a rewarding Beltone Experience is BelCare. By purchasing a Beltone hearing aid you automatically get the benefit of:
Belcare Free Lifetime Aftercare
- Our FREE program of ongoing care and protection that covers you for the life of your hearing aids.
- One of the most comprehensive hearing care programs available at over 1,500 locations nationwide.
- From your first hearing screening, through all the years you own your Beltone hearing aids, your BelCare benefits assure you attention at any one of over 1,500 participating Beltone Hearing Care Centers, nationwide.
- BelCare provides for your hearing health—and protects your investment—in valuable ways. No other company offers the same level of commitment.
It is important that after your fitting & delivery of your hearing aids that you keep connected with your Hearing Care Practitioner. Here are a few recommendations to help you make the most of your hearing aids:
- Review your notes, important document envelope and any written information you were given. Make sure you understand exactly what you’re supposed to do. If you have any questions, call us and get your questions answered right away.
- Continue to talk with the Hearing Care Practitioner as new questions may come up as you adjust to your new hearing aids.
- Ensure that you see your Hearing Care Practitioner as often as you feel is necessary. At first with new aids it is common to talk to your Hearing Care Practitioner on a weekly basis either in person or by phone. Continued hearing care is essential. BelCare is a program of ongoing care and protection that covers you for the life of your hearing aids. No other company offers the same level of commitment.
- Sign up for the Beltone e-newsletter to keep up to date with all your hearing needs. Please provide us with your email address for this.
- We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing our practice for your hearing care.