Before Your Appointment
You’re invited to a FREE hearing evaluation and demonstration of hearing aids. When you arrive at Beltone of Iowa Hearing Aid Centers, we realize that you are considering an important decision in your life – the decision to reconnect with the world around you.
Steps to the Best Hearing Aids for You
Our consultative approach to hearing health and hearing aids starts before you even walk through our doors. Our goal is to help people hear well. Whether you purchase a hearing aid device from us or not, we’re here to help you understand hearing loss. If you are new to hearing loss we encourage you to review our Hearing Loss FAQ’s and our blog. If you have specific questions don’t hesitate to reach out to us directly via phone or email. We’re standing by to help people reclaim their lives from hearing loss.
A little preparation can help you make the most of your appointment. Here are a few recommendations:
- Write down your questions prior to your appointment.
- Write down any hearing difficulties you have. Try to be as specific as possible.
- Bring an updated list of all your medications.
- Remember to also list non-prescription medications including herbal remedies.
- Discuss your questions and concerns with a friend or family member who will be able to attend your hearing loss consultation with you.
- Your friend or family member can help you communicate your needs, questions and concerns to the Hearing Care Practitioner ensuring the best possible tailored hearing loss solution.
- Your friend or family member will also be integral in helping you recall the answers to your questions and any other information the Hearing Care Practitioner may provide.
Don’t let anxiety get the best of you prior to visiting us. Whether you’re looking for hearing aid devices for yourself, a friend or a loved one, you can be assured that we’re not here to sell you anything you don’t need or to pressure you into making a decision that you’re not comfortable with.